The source code for different libraries and frameworks I developed during my studies is publicly available under the GPL license.
More information can be found in my Ph. D. dissertation.
The projects currently available are:
- jMSA – An event-driven optimization framework for dynamic vehicle routing
- VroomModeling – A library for the modeling of vehicle routing problems
- VroomHeuristics – A library of common heuristics and metaheuristics
- VroomUtilities – A library of utility classes used across other projects
- Technians – A set of algorithms developped for the Technician Routing and Scheduling Problem
Note: no technical support will be provided. This software is distributed in the hope that it will be useful, but without any warranty without even the implied warranty of merchantability or fitness for a particular purpose. See the GNU General Public License for more details.